Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Weekly Words (Gigantuan)

 Kumusta readers,


Today I am posting my word of the week. The word of the week is when we pick a word then we have to find what the definition, an example online and create our own sentence. We had to use a certain dictionary. Then we had to go to our weekly words slide and fill in the questions.


Here is my slide.


Have you ever seen anything Gargantuan? If so say it in the comments below.
Thank you for reading my blog post, I hope you enjoyed and have an awesome day!!!!      :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.