Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

MATHS!

 Kia ora readers, 


Today I am posting  my finished pattern slide that our teacher set us. We started doing the slides 2 weeks ago. we had to do this slide so we can notice how the pattern grows and what the rule was. We also had to explain how it grows in a graph.

Most of the patterns was finding out how much matchsticks are in the pattern. It also got harder as I got deeper into the slide. We had to make a copy of a slide then fill out the answers. The challenging part was to find out what the rule was then explain what the rules we.


Here is my slide.



How much matchsticks would be in 10 triangles?
Thank you for reading my blog post, I hope you enjoyed and have an awesome day!!!!!           :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.