Pages

Monday 9 November 2020

Social Science

 Kumusta readers,

Today I am posting my Social Science slide. This slide is like the word of the week, we have to use our understanding of what the word means we had to write it down. After that we had to add 5 pictures that resembles what the word means. 

 This term we are learning about social science. Social Sciences talks about how societies work and how people participate in our nation and around the world.History is a part of Social Sciences because it talks about history, history is what happens in the past.

Here is my slide.


Can you explain what societies mean in your own words?
Thank you for reading my word of the week, I hope you enjoyed and have an awesome day!!!!       :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.