Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

What is X?

 Kumusta readers,


This term for maths we are learning how to solve an equation by balancing both side. The question that we have is 3+3=2x. The equals sign means both sides are the same. So we had to figure out what 3+3 was and find 3 x something = 6 and I got 3 x 2 = 6. At first I was struggling but then when I read the question a couple of times then after I got it.


Here is a video of me explaining what the answer is.


Is there other multiplication problems that equal to 6?
Thank you for reading my blog post, I hope you enjoyed and have an awesome day!!!!          :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.