Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Weekly Words (Remarkable)

 Konichiwa readers,


Today I am posting the word of the week. This term our teacher does not give us a word, we choose our own word from a list. To complete the word of the week we had to choose a word, go back to our weekly words slide. We use online dictionaries to find the definition, an example online then create a sentence while using the word you picked.

The word that I chose was remarkable. Remarkable is when something is outstanding and incredible. Here is a sentence about remarkable: How did he do that dangerous and remarkable stunt!


Here is my work.


Have you ever seen anything so remarkable that it looked so fake? If so leave a comment with your answer.
Thank you for reading my blog post, I hope you enjoyed and have an awesome day!!!!              :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.