Pages

Monday 7 December 2020

Multiplication and Division slide

 Kumusta readers,

Today I am posting my multiplication and division slide. This slide contains different multiplication and division equations. It also contains story problems, to solve the story problems we had to use our maths book and answer and questions. There was also multiplication problems using the grid method. Throughout the slide there will be multiplication games where we have to score as much as we can in one minute.

Here is my multiplication and division slide.


What is 9 x 3? Answer using the comment box below.
Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed and have an awesome day!!!        :D

1 comment:

  1. WOW Khiel....look at all of your slides.There are so many!.
    You have put in a great deal of time to complete this work.
    Multiplication is my least favourite subject.For me to do it I'd need to use a calculator,especially for the 6,7,8 and 9 times table.
    My daughter often tests me on these.
    3x9=27.I know this because of a rule that I have been taught,by using my hands.
    Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.