Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Blow Dart

Kia ora readers,

Today I am posting my blow dart and the process of making it. A blow dart was used in the jungle for hunting little animals and sky animals. It is used like a gun but you use your breath to make the dart go out with extreme power, speed and accuracy.

Here is my blow dart and the design of the dart that we used.















Why did they use blow darts in the olden days?
Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you learnt another historical weapon and have a great day.     :D

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for explaining about the dart Khiel.
    I watched the class blow these and some of these went quite a distance.Back in the day,when they were used to hunt animals,how close would you have to be,to the animal that you were hunting?.
    You would also need to be very quite at moving so you didn't spook the animal.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.