Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Maths Observation (bugs)

Kumusta readers,

Today I am posting another math's observation. If you don't know what a math observation is, it is when we look at a picture and we have to notice numbers or write down what we notice. For this week's picture,  it is Coreid Nymphs. Coreid Nymphs are beautiful bugs that can be any color and any pattern. They can be found in the Philippines and other countries. HERE is a link if you want to see what they look like.

If you want to do this task HERE is the link. (Make sure to make a copy)

Here is my work that I completed.



Did you already know this kind of bug?
Thank you for viewing my blog post I hope you had fun and learnt something new and have a good day.         :D

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to add a link so we can learn about these bugs Khiel.No other blog that I have looked at,hasn't included it.
    Great explanation in the rules segment as well.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.