Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Weekly Words (Pleased)

Hola readers,

Today I am posting another word of the week and for this week the word is pleased. The word of the week is when our teacher gives us a word every week and we have to answer it. We also used a certain dictionary to answer the questions.


Here is my slide.



















Can you find your own sentence that has pleased in it?
Thank you for reading my blog post I hop you had fun and learnt something new, have a great day.   :D

1 comment:

  1. I am always PLEASED when I check out children's blogs and they have posted new learning.
    I hope you are having a great holiday Kheil.Have you been doing anything exciting?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.