Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Facts And Questions About Louis Sachar

Kamusta readers,

Today I am posting my Louis Sachar facts and questions. For the past 5 weeks our group the Aztecs have been reading There's a Boy In The Girls Bathroom. 3 weeks ago we have started to find out facts and questions we can ask him if we meet him in real life and what he said about our questions.

Here is my Facts and Questions about Louis Sachar.




Did you learn something new about Louis Sachar?
Thank you for reading my blog post I hope you enjoyed and have an enthusiastic day.              :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.