Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Venn Diagram (Similarities and Difference)

Guten Tag readers,

Today I am posting my Venn Diagram. A Venn Diagram is how you compare the similarities and difference of people. For this Venn Diagram we had to find out the difference and similarities of two characters in a book called "There's A Boy In The Girls Bathroom." In this book I understand the emotions that both the characters are feeling.

Here is my Venn Diagram.

What do you now know about the two characters?
Thank you for reading my blog post I hope you learnt what the two characters are like and have a great day.                 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.