Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Narrative Structure

Kia Ora readers,

Today I am posting my Narrative structure. For the past 3 or 5 weeks we have been learning how to write a strong narrative, to create a strong narrative it needs to be believable,descriptive and consistent. Before writing a narrative you need to have a structure, a structure is how you plan and create scenes in a story. It needs to have a starting scene like where you start the story like "The story starts on a small island near New Zealand." It also has to have other stuff like problem 1, problem 2, a climax, a resolution and an ending.

Here is my narrative structure.



 Can you think of a character, what they look like and there personalities?
Thank you for reading my blog post I hope you enjoyed and learnt about a narrative structure, have a great day.                   :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.