Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

The Technology Process

Kia Ora readers,

Today I am posing mine, Eddie's and Renz's Blow dart Technology process. For this term we have been learning about technology, if you looked at one of my other posts you might know what technology is. If you don't know what it is, its actually not just gadgets like an iPad or phone it is actually something that is mad made and that can help you solve problems and help you with them.

Here is a  picture of our project. Here is also the link to out video.



Did you know that stone tools dates back to over 200 million years!
Thank you for reading my blog post I hope you enjoyed and learnt something new, kia koa!    :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.