Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Narrative Writing (part 1)

Kamusta readers,

Today we are showing you what we have been doing for the past 2 weeks. This Term we have been learning how to write a strong narrative, a strong narrative needs to be descriptive, believable and consistent.

Today we had to change our boring sentences into descriptive sentences.
Here is an example:
Anna touched the mirror.
Here is my descriptive sentence:
Anna touched the mirror, it vibrated, it rippled.

We have been writing a narrative about a girl called Anna.
Here is the picture we used.
Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 7.25.35 PM.png

 Here is my story that I am still working on.



Is there anything that I could work on?
Thank you for reading my blog post, I hope you got entertained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.