Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

What multiplication can you see?

Hello lovely readers,

Today I am posting my Multiplication Slide. For the past few weeks we have been looking at observations of find the math. This week we have been doing What multiplication can you see.For this Multiplication slide we had to look at a picture and find the multiplication. The slide had some windows, gingerbread and some butter fly's. For this task the challenging part was to figure out what the math was and understand it.

Here is my multiplication slide.



Can you figure out another multiplication?
Thank you for reading my blog post, Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Khiel.
    I understood this maths by looking at the objects in the picture,counting the rows and then multiplying them.I have looked at other blogs but was unsure as to how they got the answer.
    It just shows,that even adults are still learning.
    Do you enjoy multiplication?.It was never my strongest subject at school.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.