Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Word of the week (Concerned)

Hi readers, did you have a good 3 day weekend?

Today I am posting my word of the week, this weeks word is concerned. When you feel concerned you feel worried for someone or something for example, "I am very concerned about what is happening in America." Mr Roberts.

To complete this task we had to go to a slide and find a definition, an example online and our own sentence.

Here is my amazing work.



Have you ever felt concerned?
Thank you for reading my blog post, I hope you have a amazing week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.