Pages

Tuesday 2 June 2020

Samoan L.

Talofa readers, are you having a good day?

For the past week our whole school have been making a tapa cloth, a tapa cloth is a Samoan design.

A tapa cloth is a used for ceremonial purposes. It plays a special role in weddings and funerals. A tapa cloth mostly has a flower or a fish. Samoan language week is celebrated on the 24th of May. We celebrate Samoan language to celebrate the language and the culture of Samoa.

Here is my tapa cloth design.

What did you do to celebrate Samoan language week?
Thank you for viewing my blog. Have a good day.          :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.