Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Capturing You!

Guten Morgan humans,

Yesterday, we were learning to capture our audience by replacing the weak action words and replacing them with strong action words we used thesaurus to find the strong action words. We also learnt to show not tell.

This term we are working on creating a strong narrative a strong narrative needs to be descriptive, consistent and believable for the readers, it also needs to have a strong structure.
smsx_sim_102714256 | Ingimage: Cheap Royalty Free Subscription ...
Here is a weak sentence.
Bradley smiled.

Here is a strong sentence.
Bradley smiled with a sparkly shine that lit up his teeth.

Can you think of another sentence that is weak and change that sentence into a strong sentence?
Thank you for reading my blog post and i hope you learnt what we are doing for writing, and have a great day.                    :D

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Khiel

    I like your blog post and how you told us about what your learning and gave us a clear and strong sentence for what you were learning about.
    Why did you put a tooth for a picture?
    Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.