Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Philippines Independence Day

Kamusta readers,

Today I am posting my Philippine flag to celebrate Philippines Independence Day. We celebrate it on June 12. In Tagalog it's actually called "Araw ng Kalayaan" which  means Day of Freedom. It is called like that because long time ago the Philippines in 1898 was colonised by Spain.
Here is the flag that I created.


















Did you learn something new about the Philippines?
Thank you for reading my blog post I hope you had fun and have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Kamusta,
    Thank you for the information.I did not know that The Philippines was colonised by Spain. Do many people in the Philippines speak Spanish? It is a beautiful flag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kamusta Diane!
      Thank you for your positive feedback and sharing what you learnt about the Philippines. For your question I actually think that the Filipinos speak Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese and other languages. Again thank you for your positive feedback. Have an awesome day!
      From: Khiel.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.